Below are the terms and conditions of the rental agreement:
Rental Agreement Conditions
In this contract the Lessor is the owner of the vehicle, the Lessee is the person who signs the contract to rent and use the vehicle, described in the clauses and conditions of the contract, which he accepts and agrees to respect.
Article 1 – VEHICLE USE and EXCLUSION from the INSURANCE
The conditions described below will lead to the loss of the insurance coverage. The Lessee agrees to not allow any other person than the one accredited by the Lessor to drive the vehicles. The Lessee also agrees for the vehicle not to be use:
a) For competitions and driving test, even on a closed circuit, except in case of agreement by the Lessor.
b) By a person under alcohol or drugs influence or any substances that can affect the driving abilities of the driver.
c) Any illegal activity or any goods transportation or persons transportation for business.
d) In overcharge when transporting more than 2 people (Driver included).
e) By not allowed people in the contract terms or without a Lessor agreement.
f) The Lessee also commits to:
* Keep the vehicle protected against thief with a lock, when the vehicle is not in use, and keeping the keys in possession.
* Get back the vehicle keys and papers to the Lessor. If the Lessee does not respect this engagement and if the vehicle is theft, the liability
of the Lessee will be engaged. The Lessee will also be in charge of all the costs due to this breach (Making new keys, fines…)
* Never transfer this contract, neither sell nor mortgage the vehicle or its equipment.
Any violation to any of these engagements allows the Lessor to ask for the restitution of the vehicle without any delay.
Article 2 – VEHICLE CONDITION
The Lessee agrees to have received the vehicle in good working and cleanliness conditions. The tires are in good condition without any scar. If tires are damaged, the Lessee agrees to cover for new tires with same dimensions and same wear.
The Lessee is responsible for other damages than the normal tear and wear.
Article 3 – RENTAL – PAYMENT – EXTRA TIME
The applicable rental rates are the one in use when the contract is signed; the rental fee is due as a whole when the contract is signed.
If the lessee wants to keep the vehicle for a longer period than it was planned, he must inform the Lessor and obtain his agreement. The payment of the additional time will be done as soon as possible and under Lessor agreement timing.
The Lessee agrees to bring back the vehicle at the exact agreed date into the contract.
The Lessee agrees to precise his exact and complete home address at the beginning of the rental period.
Article 4 – PAYMENTS
The person mentioned in the contract is in charge of all rentals, extra and damage fees.
In case of theft or damages on the vehicle the Lessee will have to pay the following amounts.
1. Case of damages:
The Lessee is responsible for paying all the damages made on the vehicle and its equipment’s and accessories during the rental period. If the damages cost, after indemnification of a liable third party, if existing, is under the deposit, the deposit will provide the payment. If not, the lessee will be charge.
2. Case of theft:
110 cc : The Lessee has to pay the whole price of the bike (45 000 baht).
125 cc : The Lessee has to pay the whole price of the bike (70 000 baht).
250 cc : The Lessee has to pay the whole price of the bike (160 000 baht).
650 cc : The Lessee has to pay the whole price of the bike (250 000 baht).
Article 5 – INSURANCE (COVER – EXCLUSIONS)
1. The Lessee and all allowed drivers, as defined higher up in the contract are cover by insurance policy for 2 wheels motorcycles.
This policy covers damages to a third party as defined in the law.
2. The Lessee agrees by this contract to this policy and agrees to respect its clauses and conditions. The Lessee also agrees to make his best to
protect the Lessor interests in case of accident during the rental period and in particular :
* To declare to the Lessor, as soon as possible, any accident, theft or incident, even partial.
* To mention all the circumstances, date and location of the accident. To keep the numbers and address of the witnesses, the name and
Address of the owner of the opposite vehicle, the plate number, the name and number of insurance of the third party.
* To join any police report if any.
* To not deal with the third party about the damages relative to the accident or its consequences.
1. The vehicle is only insured for the rental period indicated in the contract. If the extra period does not have the Lessor agreement, the Lessor
will not cover any of the accident caused by the Lessee. The Lessee will be in charge personally.
2. The liability of the Lessor won’t be engage in any case, for any goods forgotten by the lessee into the vehicle.
3. In any case, the lessee must take care of the vehicle and avoid all shocks. All noticed damages will be charged to the Lessee.
4. The Lessor declines all liability for accidents to a third party or damages on the vehicle caused by the Lessee during the rental period.
If the Lessee has provided forged information concerning his identity, and /or address and/or driving license validity. In that case, the
Lessee will not be covered by the insurance policy.
Article 6 – MAINTAINING and REPAIRING
The normal tear and wear is taken in charge by the Lessor. If the Lessee has to make any repair or maintenance during the rental period, He will need the Lessor agreement first and then to provide detailed invoices for all the work done on the vehicle and spare parts used.
Article 7 – FUEL, OIL and Mileage Allowance
The fuel is in charge of the Lessee. The Lessor will provide a full tank; the Lessee agrees to bring the vehicle with full tank. If the vehicle is brought back without full tank, the Lessee will be charged for the missing fuel. 100 baht will be charged for each missing stick of the fuel gauge.
110 cc – 125 cc
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 100 km/day for a daily rental.
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 500 km/week for a week rental.
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 1000 km for a 3 weeks rental period.
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 1400 km/month for a monthly rental.
250 cc – 650 cc
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 350 km/day for a daily rental.
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 1500 km/week for a week rental.
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 3000 km for a week’s rental period.
The Lessee is allowed to drive till 4000 km/month for a monthly rental.
Each kilometer over that limit will be charged 5 baht/kilometer.
The Lessee must verify permanently the oil and the cooling system levels. If he has to refill it, he will have to provide invoices to be paid off.
In the absence of that verification, the Lessee will have to pay for the engine repair.
Article 8 – LIABILITIES
The Lessee or the agreed drivers are criminal liable for breach of the law they did driving the vehicle.
The Lessee allows the Lessor to provide its identity to the police services in case of requisitioning.
The rented vehicles can only be used in the territory of Thailand. The use of the vehicle outside the territory of Thailand will not be covered by the insurance policy.
Article 9 – CONTRACT VALIDITY
Any modification to the clauses and conditions of this contract if they are not notified by writing and granted by the Lessor will be null and void.